The release has focused mainly on fixing crashing bugs.
move command now supports moving a window to a different monitor, while keeping dimensions. See issue #313.
- Improvement Add a new Server process that is only responsible for maintaining the communication channel between the MaxTo processes. This should provide better stability whenever there is an exception in the Core process.
- Bug Fix crash when crash marker file was locked.
- Bug Fix persistent crash on Windows 7 in UI process.
- Bug Fix crash when trying to show log file (bug introduced in beta.6).
- Bug Fix crash "Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed".
- Bug Fix crash caused by cross-thread access to internal state. This crash would appear in the logs as a