- Improvement MaxTo is now a 30 day trial version by default, but will continue to work after 30 days have passed.
- Improvement Support for saving your own profiles, so they can be loaded quickly.
- Improvement New logo and website, that looks a bit better than the old one.
- Improvement Double-clicking the icon changes the regions
- Bug Fixes bug which did not allow changing the alternative modifier key.
- Bug “Reset regions” and the “Remove” buttons works again.
- Bug Fixes a bug where you could not change the regions on non-primary monitors right after install.
- Bug Hopefully catches an internal .NET exception that cannot be reproduced in the lab.
- Bug Fixes a divide-by-zero bug that can occur if your configurations file is corrupt.
- Bug Fixes crashing bug on computers that do not have a mailto:-handler
- Improvement Passive and active modes let you use MaxTo in a more unobtrusive way. (Enable this in the Options)
- Improvement You can no longer disable MaxTo, but you can put it temporarily into Passive mode.
- Improvement Detects and responds properly when the screen resolution changes.
- Improvement About window now has version information.
- Improvement Versioning scheme changed (again) to better reflect that the version number is related to the year.
- Improvement Lays the groundwork for adding more than two configurations.
- Bug Various crashing bugs fixed.